AIM
nowa1lol

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Hehe

Although I'm not a big fan of anime I must say that if I ever was to watch some, I'd be happy for it to be something made by you.

Animation was near-perfect even in previous installements of the series, but this one too shows improvement. The increasing complexity of the fight scenes was just icing on a big and tasty cake.

My only complaint would be the story. Most animes following a set concept, a work inspired by them is doomed to have some originality issues as well. While it's nice to see your average superhero mercilessly pounding a helpless villain, we've already seen too many of them unlock their hidden potential in anger/sorrow of losing someone dear to them.

But it was still awesome.

AMIG0 AMIG0

Beautiful.

The ideas of a cycle of actions going over and over, a robot building an exact copy of himself in an attempt to gain company and dying in the process, along with the slick animation and the emotional feel make a great movie. The only thing I'd suggest would be using the pen tool instead of brush, since it's easier, smoother looking and more fitting to the no-outline style in general.

5/5 10/10

Madness: Bar Brawl Madness: Bar Brawl

oahahohoa

I like how everyone's not liking the movie because it doesn't use the premade Krinkels's sprites.
Humour, fluid animation, gore, awesome music. What else do you need, people?

Not appealing to the masses. But certainly cool to me.

Monster Traffic Monster Traffic

A lot of room for improvement

The protagonist doesn't resemble anything I've ever seen, you have to die at least six times before finding out what you have to do and as you said yourself, the collision detection isn't good, too.

egdcltd responds:

There is an instructions button on the start screen which leads you to the instructions, so you know what to do. Maybe an ingame help tab would be an idea too.

Deconstructor Deconstructor

One of the better sprite games around here.

Another 80's retro style game. Pretty weapons sortiment, awesome sprites and lively-looking world. That's all what's needed for a 5.

Awesome.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Hmmmmmm

Widely inspired by Syobon Action and Mario: Frustration I see. Nice and clean graphics with slightly worse moves. Perfect time waster.

9/10 5/5

Rig - Slovakian Lullaby Rig - Slovakian Lullaby

What.

I'm from Slovakia as well.

Pretty awesome song. The echo gives it kind of heavenly sound and at times, it almost seems like there's some subtle trumpet in the background.

Rig responds:

You Slovakians are everywhere! D:

Black Coffie Black Coffie

Mmmm...more music or BLAM!!!

Keep makin' that st00f. And why? Cause I said it!

Now serious, great song, you should make some flyers, get some guys to give the flyers away and when people come u will...Play piano! (lol)

Keep on great work. :D

2006 Preview 2006 Preview

Yo, perfect like always

Whats yer street adress? I'll send ya some cash for makin' me happy... :D

Ace Pilot is Coming Soon... Ace Pilot is Coming Soon...

heh

like ace attornety, except he's a pilot?

AlmightyHans responds:

ace attourney?

the cheater the cheater

For some reason,

This might as well be my favourite art piece of all time. There's something about your art style, or rather, about the picture's atmosphere that I want to marry. Maybe it's the sheer amount of 'unnecessary' details which aren't quite unnecessary and maybe the colours used cause me to feel warm and safe when looking at this work of yours.

What the fuck, excuse me as click the link to your profile.